Do you enjoy physical work in a team environment? Do you love to work around machinery? We have an amazing opportunity to work for an established company in Canada.
Alliance Employment Group is looking for Skilled Labors to join the team. The ideal candidate must have 5 S Taping, Station Build, and Quality Control experience.
- 2+ year’s experience working as skilled labor in an industrial manufacturing or construction environment.
- Work closely with warehouse associates to achieve quality goals.
- Ability to lift up to 20 – 30 kgs.
- Ability to read CAD drawings and follow instructions.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to travel to complete projects.
- Must be comfortable working at heights.
- Must be comfortable using hand-held power tools.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational and communication skills is a must.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and be able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities.
- Must exhibit a professional communication mentality with a focus on developing strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms) is an asset.
- Great starting pay rate ($18 to $20 based on experience).
- Huge opportunity to move up within the company.
If you are interested in this opportunity, APPLY NOW!!
Reference ID: 1004
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent