Alliance Employment Group is currently hiring a Site Lead to join the team in Edmonton, Alberta. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Project Manager and undertake a range of administrative support tasks to ensure the efficient and smooth running of daily site operations.
As a Site Lead, you will be responsible for:
General administrative support: Multi-tasking and prioritizing the provision of administrative support to the Project Manager and team (e.g. shipping, maintaining logs, negotiating prices and ordering supplies, supplier communications, filing and record-keeping, scanning, printing, copying).
Onboarding: Arranging general contractor site inductions, providing site induction briefings, issuing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), logging details of employees in computer systems. Also assisting with on-boarding of new employees, acting as liaison with the HR team in the corporate office, as required.
Reviewing invoices: Checking invoices and flagging any errors with the Project Manager/ Accounts Payable Specialist in the office, as required.
- Must be able to travel within Canada.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook, and an aptitude for learning new software and systems – clients in-house systems use may be required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high levels of resilience, including the ability to work professionally with diverse personalities – customers, suppliers, managers and other stakeholders.
- Ability to control and supervise a group of people and coordinate work for multiple groups, monitor material, and equipment.
- Strong team player.
- Flexible working hours including late/and or weekends.
- Able to read working drawings and CAD files.
- Able to use handheld tools (hammer, screwdrivers, wrench).
- Able to use batter operated tools (drills, compact drill, Hilti).
- Ability to perform physical labor, lift up to 50 lbs, working from heights and within confined spaces.
- Fluent in English (oral/written), basic computer, and numeracy skills.
- Candidate must supply CSA approved safety boos (6″ in height).
- Follow safety precautions, procedures, and policies.
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Site health and safety knowledge is an advantage; training will be provided as necessary.
If you are interested in this position, APPLY NOW!
Reference ID: 1003
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent