Alliance Employment Group is looking for a Non-Inventory Clerk to join the team!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the delivery, receipt, storage, and movement of materials within the warehouse and agency worker requirements and time recording for their team to ensure effective cost control, in liaison with relevant corporate policies.
- Account for the effective implementation of Health Safety & Environmental policies and processes in line for the assigned project which includes: Risk Assessments, Job Safety Analysis, Toolbox talks, and effective Accident Reporting.
- Ensuring that daily safety inspection of tools, plant and other equipment or tools to be used on the project. i.e. safety harnesses, helmets, etc. are completed for the site in line with company policies.
- Maintaining communication with the client, vendors, site-based contractors, managers, and corporate team members to ensure efficient management.
- Working with a team or by yourself to manage inventory transactions, including logging quantities received, adjustments, completing inventory cycle counts and bills.
- Performance of other tasks in order to support the team in completing the project to deadlines as required.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and client as required on all materials used and needed and ensures effective inventory control processes are in place for all new equipment and material deliveries.
- Actively identify additional revenue generation opportunities and refer them to the Project Manager.
Key Attributes & Requirements:
- Must be able to travel to multiple locations across Canada
- Physically fit, able to walk long distances every day due to the scale of the warehouses and carry weights of up to 20 kgs when completing tasks such as station builds.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook & Powerpoint
- Multi-lingual skills are an asset
- Has led and motivated small teams of direct/ indirect workers in skilled and unskilled roles across a small-mid sized or section of a large project.
- Strong knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in commercial build-outs.
- Experienced in managing numerical data in order to track deliveries, forecast and control materials
- Excellent communication (verbal, written) and interpersonal skills are essential in this role as you will be dealing directly with clients and staff
- Strong time management and organizational skills
If you are interested in this position, APPLY NOW!
Reference ID: 1005
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent