We are looking for general labor to join our team. If you have previous experience in general labour, construction or similar trade, we want to hear from you!
If interested, please visit our office to register or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Address: 30 Baywood Rd, Unit 20. Etobicoke, ON, M9V 3Y8 Phone: 416-747-0247
Job Type: Temporary/Full-time with the possibility of permanent employment upon project completion.
Job Responsibilities and Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assemble components accurately, thoroughly and quickly to approved specifications
- Inform supervisor of any defects in equipment or individual parts
- Unloading trailers
- Operating pallet jacks
- Installing signage and guardrails
- Garbage removal
- Using hand and power tools
- Heavy lifting
- General warehouse maintenance and cleaning
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Team Player
- Capable of following exact directions and working with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and hand-eye coordination
- Intermediate verbal and written English communications skills
- Forklift license is an asset.
- Previous experience in heavy assembly considered an asset.
- Experience with heavy machinery and power tools is an asset.
- Experience in general labour.
- Working at Heights, Fall Protection or Fall Arrest Certificate is an asset.
- Must own pair of 6″ steel toe safety boots.
- Experience in landscaping, carpentry, car mechanics, assembly lines and concrete work is an asset.
- Physically able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check.