Why Alliance Employment Group is more than just a staffing company
Here at Alliance Employment Group, our staffing experts do more than just match your skills and experiences to new job opportunities. We are here to help improve your resume, get you interview ready, and help strengthen your LinkedIn profile.
We help you with:
- Resume Building
- Interview Skills
- LinkedIn Essentials
Resumes are an essential professional marketing tool. It is a snapshot of who you are, what you can offer, and it is the very first impression you get to make on your employer.
Our resume workshop topics include:
- How to organize resume information
- Selecting the best resume type and format for the job
- Personalizing your resume
- Know how to recognize and highlight your strengths and relevant experiences
Interviews can be stressful so our interview ready workshop will prepare you with the skills to ace your interview.
Our interview ready workshop topics include:
- Discussing types of interviews (one-on-one interviews, telephone interviews, group interviews)
- Practicing the types of interview questions (introduction, questions about you, questions about your relevant skills, behavioural questions, and questions you should ask)
- Mock Interviews
- Tips for doing your best (researching the company, dress to impress, follow-up notes, thank you email, etc.)
LinkedIn is a professional social networking platform where you can connect with millions of professionals, employers, and find job opportunities. This workshop focuses on job searching via social media, how to use LinkedIn to access employment opportunities, and learn how to expand your network to connect to professionals in your field.
Our LinkedIn workshop topics include:
- Learn how to set up a LinkedIn profile
- Build a profile that impresses employers and professionals
- Find out how to connect and expand your professional network
- Tips to build and strengthen your LinkedIn profile
Contact us today to set up personal 1-1 consultations for free!